The ultimate all-purpose balm for whole body care. BEING Balm deeply moisturises, nourishes and soothes multiple skin concerns. Skin is left feeling smooth and supple.
Created with potent botanicals including lemon myrtle and geranium, it provides anti-bacterial protection while soothing skin irritations including dry skin, eczema, minor cuts, burns and insect bites.
BEING Balm contains a 1% dilution of essential oils making it a gentle option suitable for most skin types.
With a fresh scent and soft texture, BEING Balm can go along with you on all your adventures.
- All over body balm
- Lip balm
- Hand and cuticle balm
- Concentrated overnight balm for the face
- Apply to small blemishes to clear up bacteria and remove redness
- Soothes inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema
- Soothes stretch marks and scars
- Repair for any damaged, dry and cracked skin
- Protective elemental barrier - apply to skin before exposure to harsh weather conditions such as cold air and wind
- For minor bug bites, cuts, burns and rashes
A little goes a long way. Apply a small amount as needed to dry skin, blemishes, eczema, rashes, minor cuts, stings and burns. Build up on areas in need of extra nourishment.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil* (*denotes organic).
Fresh, uplifting citrus with light floral notes.
Notes to customers:
Patch test on a small area on the inside of your arm first.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
This product contains calendula extract, which is deep orange in colour. To avoid staining, please allow it to fully absorb into your skin before coming into contact with textiles.